The HLC are taking the current situation with COVID-19 very seriously. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we comply with Government Guidelines and the HLC policy. Our aim is to reduce the risk of COVID-19 as much as is possible for all of our users, hires and parents and children.
We have conducted an extensive risk assessment in our plans to return to provide our services. The risk assessment document is available to all by request.
We have summarised below some of the key changes you should expect to see when we return to the building. Naturally, as this is a fluid situation, we will continue to monitor, adjust and risk assess over the coming months.
Please note these guidelines are in addition to the stated Government Guidelines which should be followed at all times e.g. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 you should not come to the Centre.
HLC Guidelines Overview
- All doors handles and floors will be sanitised prior to and after every booking as well as daily even if not used. We have a fogging machine to ensure the rooms are fully sanitized quickly and efficiently.
- A strict pre-attendance register will be used prior to every hire.
- Hand sanitising stations are available to use throughout the Centre.
- After your attendance, we will record all users on the HLC system. The HLC system has a track and trace protocol that will be used in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak. Your details will be held for no longer than 21 days and you will only be contacted if we feel you may have come into contact with the virus while at the Centre.
- During your visit we request that you wear a mask in the common areas of the building.
- There will be a strict one by one departure process, ensuring 2-metre social distance at all times.
We are confident that with these new measures we can continue to enjoy our services as we did before COVID-19. However, in order to stay as safe as possible everyone needs to play their part. Please ensure that you follow the guidelines and take this matter seriously.
Although we are currently closed to the Public due to government guidelines, we are keen to hear from any users, parents and hires, who may have further ideas or observations which may enhance our planned process, if at any time you have any input or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also available to contact via telephone on 01296 334562 or email email@example.com if you have any queries regarding our current services. You can also follow us on social media for general updates on the Centre.