Lend Us Your Time!
Volunteering is a rewarding experience for both the volunteer and the organisation and The Healthy Living Centre welcomes volunteers from all areas of the community. Volunteers can benefit from this experience as it allows them to develop capacities, skills and confidence which may, in turn, help them in their daily personal and professional lives. It also allows people to give back to or get involved with their community.
Volunteering at The Healthy Living Centre CIC can help the organisation in better understanding the diversity of the community we serve and will forge an environment of mutual reliance and co-operation of benefit to all.
We strongly encourage all interested parties to volunteer. Everyone will be considered fairly in line with our Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy as we believe in combating discrimination.
We currently have the following volunteer opportunities:
- STAY AND PLAY VOLUNTEER – 10am to 1pm every Tuesday. Help with set up and tidy away of equipment and be present during the sessions to chat with parents, entertain and help with play and offer refreshments.
- SILVER CLASSICS VOLUNTEER – 12 noon to 4pm every Friday. Help with set up and tidy away of equipment, chat with attendees and offer refreshments.
- NON-CONTACT BOXING VOLUNTEER – 4.30pm to 5.30pm every Friday. Help Coach with equipment and any exercises within the class.
- ADMINISTRATION VOLUNTEER – Once or twice a month. Times to suit. Help with a variety of admin tasks within the Healthy Living Centre.
- NURSERY VOLUNTEER – Times to suit. Help with activities within the Nursery.
Anyone wishing to volunteer at The Healthy Living Centre CIC is requested to complete the Expression of Interest form and pop it into the Centre.
Click here to contact us for further details! Thank you for your interest!