The Healthy Living Centre is taking the current situation with Covid-19 very seriously. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we comply with Government Guidelines and the HLC policy. Our aim is to reduce the risk of Covid-19 as much as is possible for all of our users, hires and parents and children.
We have conducted an extensive risk assessment in our plans to return to provide our services. The risk assessment document is available to all by request.
We have summarised below some of the key changes you should expect to see when we return to the building. Naturally, as this is a fluid situation, we will continue to monitor, adjust and risk assess over the coming months.
Please note these guidelines are in addition to the stated Government Guidelines which should be followed at all times e.g If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 you should not come to the Centre.
HLC Guidelines Overview
- All doors handles and floors will be sanitised prior to and after every booking as well as daily even if not used. We use a highly effective fogging machine and eco-friendly antiviral disinfectant solution that kills 99.99% of viruses, including coronavirus.
- A strict pre-attendance register will be used prior to every hire, if your name is not on the list, you will not be able to attend during that session.
- Before your session all participants must stay outside the building at least 2 meters apart and will be called into the building by one of our staff members.
- After your attendance, we will record all users on the HLC system. The HLC system has a track and trace protocol that will be used in the event of a Covid-19 outbreak. Your details will be held for no longer than 21 days and you will only be contacted if we feel you may have come into contact with the virus while at the Centre.
- During your visit we request that you wear a mask in the common areas of the building .
- There will be a strict one by one departure process, ensuring 2 meter social distance at all times.
We are confident that with these new measures we can continue to enjoy our services as we did before Covid-19. However in order to stay as safe as possible everyone needs to play their part. Please ensure that you follow the guidelines and take this matter seriously.
We are keen to hear from any users, parents and hires, who may have further ideas or observations which may enhance our planned process, if at any time you have any input or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org